Wednesday 3 April 2019

TOXIC PEOPLE :)

Hi :) It's 1.48 am, man and I'm here spending some time to update my blog when deep down I know I have works to do. Like A LOT. Anyways, our topic today is "TOXIC PEOPLE" or in Malay, orang yang negatif? haha. don't know the particular words for it. At first, when I heard the word toxic people, I imagine someone yang paling sandih level negatif dia. I thought it's the people around me that possess the traits. Not me. But, I am wrong because somehow we can always be the "toxic people" in someone's eyes. Funny kan? When you proudly say that you are going to remove these people from your sight but actually kau pun toxic di mata dorang.

Before this, I was happy to say that I managed to get rid of some names in my story. Like "serve your face boy/girl. You deserve that because you radiated negative vibes when you're with me. You're a bad person. Like really bad." After some time doing that, I suddenly realize that they were in my story to make my life more interesting, or else it'll be just black and white. I am actually grateful that we crossed paths because they taught me a lot. If it's not because of them, I wouldn't know how to ignore shit like a pro, I wouldn't appreciate whomever I am with right now (new friends), I wouldn't be the person that befriends with everyone else, I wouldn't be someone yang "It's okay ed. Your world does not revolve around them. So does their world."

They don't deserve the word "TOXIC" and no one else should. We were once close friends. We were once sisters. Why all of a sudden you labeled them as toxic? It's just the fact that "you don't talk to each other anymore" and there's no problem with that. People come and go. Don't expect people around you to tag you along all the time. One piece of advice, befriend everyone. You won't regret it. Trust me. It will benefit you in the long run. Another piece of advice, whatever stupid things we did, stories and laughs we shared, let's just keep it to ourselves. Because that's what makes me question myself on why I should consider you toxic. I won't talk about toxic families or toxic relationships. That's another level of toxicity that I think I can't relate to. But, whatever it is, never think that you're walking on fire alone and no one is gonna understand your struggle. There will always a good samaritan around you. You just have to let it all out. Talk to people around you. EASIER SAID THAN DONE but please please please don't keep it to yourself. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment