Thursday 27 September 2018

The Audacity.

Apparently, someone took my write-up and claimed it as hers. Please, DO NOT DO THAT. That's so rude and inappropriate. It's the same as stealing. 

My blog/write-up ni pun bukan bagus mana pun. But at least have the gut to ask my permission to copy paste. Niii, suda la kena copy paste, kau ubah tajuk p tajuk kau, pastu u took the credits over people yg layak dpt tu credit. That's not how you write. It's so disrespectful that you have the audacity to change the title and paling sucks, u deleted the part where i talked about my little sister. Soooo disrespectful.

To be honest, i'm pretty much disappointed at you sebab you are not who you present your life on social media. Sorry for being rude but that's a big no. I really dont mind if you wanna take this up to your blog but girl you can ask me first?

No comments:

Post a Comment